What are Netbanking Casinos?
Thanks to the wonders of digital technology, most casino players now have access to internet banking. We can now conveniently access our bank accounts and make money transfers through the internet. Net banking is a bridge (a strong one at that) to transfer money.
Netbanking, also known as online banking or internet banking is a method of electronically transmitting funds over the internet. Rather than exchanging cash, checks, or other prehistoric instruments that hinted at “greenery”, funds are exchanged via electronic signals between financial institutions.
As evident from the name, NetBanking casinos are the ones that offer net banking as a mode of payment! Almost all top casinos today have this method in their deposit section, which makes it important for us to take a sneak peek into its popularity and try to understand what the hype is all about! Here are some pros and cons of netbanking.
Why do some people choose Netbanking Casinos?
Pros of Netbanking Casinos
There are definitely a lot of advantages of casinos which accept netbanking. You know some already, probably that’s why you’re here.
No separate account needed
Don’t we all hate having to make an account every now and then? Entering the same boring details, OTP, and the most annoying of all – captcha! I mean, there are already enough accounts for you to remember, why make one more? E-wallets may feel convenient to you but why do you need to make an account on each e-wallet? Some players dislike having too many accounts, especially if the accounts contain their personal financial information.
In the case of Netbanking, fortunately, you do not need to make any separate account. To confirm and authorize the transaction, simply log in to your online bank account. That’s it, it’s that simple! This also means you won’t have to dig through your belongings to find your e-wallet password any time you want to make a casino deposit.
Money Is Directly Transferred From Your Bank Account
When using e-wallets, you must first fund your account before making a deposit to your casino, which may make the process a tad bit longer. This move is eliminated with internet banking because the funds are transferred directly from your bank account.
And that’s not even the best part! The best part is that it works the same way in withdrawals! Many e-wallets charge a fee to withdraw money back into your personal bank account. However, with a net banking withdrawal, you won’t even have to think about this because your winnings will be sent directly to your bank account.
Believe it or not, every casino out there offers some or the other form of net banking service! It can be the case that your preferred e-wallet is not supported by some online casinos but some form of net banking method will surely be there. What if you scour to find that one perfect casino only to find that it doesn’t support the payment method you keep in the pocket? Lord save that wall from a fist then!
Although conventional wire transfer online casino methods can take days to process your transaction, the latest third-party bank transfer services do not. If your deposits and withdrawals have been authorized, all modern fintech companies that specialize in online payments can pass them in a matter of seconds. Your deposit will be credited to your casino account as soon as your bank confirms the transaction.
Cons of Netbanking Casinos
Just like a coin has two sides, there are some cons to net banking casinos as well. We do not want to sound biased so here is a list of thorns that you’ll get along with the rose! In other words, let’s take a look at the cons of netbanking casinos.
Trust and accountability
In today’s technological era, fake websites and phishing sites are commonplace. Is it possible to put your faith on any website? Is it smart to put your entire financial future in the hands of an online site? What if the website goes out of business and you lose all of your money? In a real bank, this will never happen. We would advise you to not play at any netbanking casinos which seem fishy to you. Before making deposits, always make sure to verify the legitimacy of the casino.
Online banks are available all year, but they can be a major source of inconvenience in certain situations. For example, if you are locked out of your account, you will be unable to conduct any financial transactions. You would have to spend time on the phone explaining your case to an anonymous customer service representative, which might take days. By the time you’re done with all this hassle, you might not even want to play anymore.
Most people would prefer something like UPI or e-Wallets. If you want to try out those casinos, then you can find them on casinofox.in. Although most casinos listed above accept other payment methods too, but casinofox.in is a more reliable source for alternative online casinos in India.
Problems with technology
If you don’t have a good internet connection, or if there are glitches in the program, or if there is a power outage, or if the servers go down, websites will crash, and you will probably face a slew of technical problems.
Although you may receive different forms of customer service at that moment, you will be irritated sooner or later.
Your bank would most likely impose restrictions on the overall amount you can deposit. Third-party providers’ terms of service can also have minimum and maximum thresholds, and it’s possible that the higher the deposit or withdrawal, the higher the cost.
Netbanking Casino Deposit – Step by Step Guide for you
If you are wondering how you can make deposits to your online casino via netbanking, we will answer your query! It’s a very simple process and even a novice like me has done it so there’s nothing for you to worry about.
Follow this step-by-step guide to make deposits via netbanking!
- Step 1: Create an account at an online casino that accepts Net Banking as a method of payment. If you already have an account, just sign in to your account. We like HDFC Netbanking the most.
- Step 2: Select Net Banking as your preferred deposit choice in the deposit section of the website.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you want to deposit. Make sure to double-check the amount you are entering (just a pro tip!)
- Step 4: You’ll be taken to a page where you can choose from a list of domestic Indian banks. Choose your bank.
- Step 5: You’ll then need to log into your Net Banking account. (we hope you remember your login credentials because if you don’t, it’s time to check all your notepads!)
- Step 6: The deposit number and the transfer destination (online casino) will appear on your computer once you’ve signed in. Now, submit the form.
- Step 7: After that, your bank will give you an OTP via SMS. In case you do not receive any OTP, get in touch with your service provider as it could be a network issue.
- Step 8: On your Net Banking tab, enter the OTP in the appropriate section. After you enter the OTP, the amount will be debited from your account.
- Step 9: When you’re done, the funds will appear in your online casino account right away.
That is it! It is as simple as that. Now you can go play all the games you like at your favorite online casino!
IMPS / NEFT Deposits at Casinos
IMPS (Instant Payment Services) and NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) are alternative deposit methods that you can look at. Let’s discuss both of these methods in detail.
IMPS is one of the most widely used banking services in the Indian gambling industry. In essence, the Immediate Payment Service is a cutting-edge mechanism that allows for instant payments. IMPS casino deposit also has a variety of thrilling characteristics. Every Netbanking Casino would support IMPS easily.
- When it comes to the security of a client’s funds, IMPS should have the highest expectations. Every IMPS transaction is subjected to a variety of safety protocols, and each one is subjected to several levels of scrutiny.
- With IMPS, identity theft and fraud are impossible. This banking approach provides anonymity and privacy since users are not required to share their bank account information with the casino.
- You can submit Indian rupees without having to convert them to another currency. You will save a lot of money this way and be able to play online games at some of India’s best casinos. Isn’t that a good deal?
- One of the most significant benefits of using IMPS is its accessibility. Believe it or not, India’s Immediate Payment Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year! Even on holidays or weekends, you will be able to make deposits using IMPS. You can send and receive money whenever you like with IMPS.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launched National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), an online funds transfer method. It allows money to be transferred easily between banks across India. For a customer to be able to move funds to another entity, the bank branch must be NEFT-enabled.
- NEFT operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Previously, NEFT transactions were only available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. NEFT transactions now, on the other hand, will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays, according to the RBI.
- The sum that can be transferred through NEFT has no lower limit. You can start with Rs. 1 NEFT. There is only one cap on the size of a single cash transaction, which is Rs. 50,000.
- This is a great choice for someone who isn’t very tech-savvy and is concerned about making online purchases using third-party payment services. This is an electronic fund transfer service provided by the most reputable and authorized banks around the world.
Top Indian Banks with Easy Netbanking for Casinos
Due to Indian laws around online casinos, not every Indian bank offers netbanking for making deposits and withdrawals, but the majority does! So you do not need to worry as there are enough banks that support netbanking for online casinos and you’re not going to miss the fun because of this intricacy.
Here is a list of Indian Banks that support Netbanking for online casinos:
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- State Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Bank of Baroda
All of these banks will allow you to make deposits and withdrawals via Netbanking in online casinos. If you look closely, these are some of the most popular banks in the country so chances are that your account is definitely in one of these! In case you face any problem we would advise you to get in touch with the bank’s customer service.
Deposit Bonuses Offered for Netbanking Deposits
When you talk about netbanking casinos, its not easy to forget betway India. Betway is offering a 100% netbanking deposit bonus of up to 2500 INR. The minimum limit for this bet is 250 INR.
- To be considered, bets must be made on odds of at least 1.50 (1/2).
- Bets on improved price packages are deemed alternative Markets and would be disqualified.
- Each consumer is entitled to one free bet per match.
- The first bet(s) totaling $250 or more will be included.
Casumo is offering a netbanking deposit bonus where you deposit 1000INR and get up to 3000 INR free bets. They are also offering a 10% cashback on losses for all in-play bets for IPL. Casumo is famous as a netbanking casino with finest deposit bonuses.
- Customers aged 18 and up who have registered an account with Casumo and have received notice of this promotion directly from Casumo are eligible for this bid.
- You must put a minimum of 2 In-Play bets on IPL cricket matches on Casumo before 23:59 IST on Sunday each week during the Promotional Period to earn credit for 10% of all net losses.
- Complete cash losses would be subtracted to arrive at net losses. Returns on total cash from in-play IPL cricket During the qualifying week of the IPL, you can bet on the game in real-time.
ComeOn casino is also offering a 100% deposit bonus of up to 10,000 INR. All you need to do is opt-in for the offer and keep making deposits for 1000INR (minimum) every week.
- The more deposits of at least 1,000 INR you make, the more lottery tickets you’ll get and the better your chances of winning.
- The deposit qualifying time will run from 04:30 IST on Fridays to 04:29 IST on the following Friday.
- Please keep in mind that your deposits will not be applied to your status until you decide to opt-in.
Bet 365 is offering you 15% of your qualifying credits in Bet Credits up to 4000 INR. The minimum deposit that you have to make is 400 INR.
Better Alternatives to Netbanking Casinos
UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface, and it was first introduced in 2016. This payment method is a real-time system that allows funds to be transferred instantly between two bank accounts. These methods of payment have become increasingly common in recent years, especially among online casinos. Surprisingly, UPI-based payments account for more than half of all digital payments in India. The number of banks processing UPI payment-based transactions has risen from 21 in 2016 to more than 142 now, wow! If you like Netbanking casinos, you’ll love UPI Casinos.
- UPI payments are easy, hassle-free, and secure.
- Bonuses are not prohibited for UPI but they are for e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill.
- You don’t have to be concerned about currency exchange issues as UPI allows you to transact in rupees. You can also use other currencies, but you’ll have to pay a conversion fee in such cases.
Debit Card Deposits
A debit card combines the versatility of an ATM card with the convenience of a credit card. The main distinction is that when you use a debit card to make a purchase, the money comes directly from your checking account.
- One of the main advantages of using a debit card is that some online casinos offer special bonuses for specific debit cards.
- Debit cards are very easy to use. The payment can be made immediately since it is withdrawn directly from your bank account, where the money already resides.
- It’s a lot faster than having to wait for a credit transaction to go through. All you need to take care of is that you have enough cash in your account to cover your expenses.
Skrill or Neteller
Neteller and Skrill are very similar kinds of payment methods. Both of these applications are owned by the PaySafe Group. Skrill and Neteller are both safe and reliable ways to manage your money while you’re gambling online.
To give you a brief overview of how Skrill works in India; you create an account on their website and connect it to your credit card and bank account. You can use this page to load funds into your Skrill account, which you can then use to make a deposit at a gambling site.
You will order a Skrill withdrawal when you want to cash out from a gambling site. You may request all or part of your account balance as Skrill transfer to your Indian bank account at any time; the process takes about a week.
Similar is the case with Neteller. You can use your debit or credit card to load funds into your account once you’ve created an account on their website. You should order an e-check online if you want to cash the funds out. The money is in your bank account in less than a week.
If you’re an Elon Musk fan, surely you know about Bitcoin, haha! If you think that making deposits with bitcoins will be difficult then you’re wrong. It is a simple three-step procedure. All you need to do is:
- Register for a Bitcoin Wallet Account.
- Make a deposit into your Bitcoin wallet account.
- Use your Bitcoin Wallet Account to deposit funds in your online casino account.
Yes, it is that simple! There are various other benefits of using bitcoin as your payment method. They are:
- Traditional banking fees associated with fiat currencies are not applicable to Bitcoin users. This includes, among other things, no account maintenance or minimum balance fees, no overdraft fees, and no returned deposit fees.
- Fees and exchange rates are common in standard wire transfers and international transactions. The costs of transacting are held low because bitcoin transactions do not include any intermediary entities or governments.
- Transactions (both withdrawals and deposits) are exponentially quicker than most conventional methods due to the simplicity of Bitcoin functionality. Other methods usually take a few days to process and send, while most sites process Bitcoin in a matter of hours.
Netbanking Casinos – Final Words & Advice
After having talked about Netbanking Casinos in such detail, I would definitely recommend you to opt for casinos that offer netbanking. If not anything else, you will be using the latest method of payment!
All that said, do keep in mind to not get scammed. Before you start depositing at an online casino, check the reputation and reviews of the casino.
Almost all of the major online casino sites accept net banking from Indian players. As a result, we don’t see why you’d need another payment method unless you want to take advantage of the incentives that other payment methods can provide.
This method is recommended for transferring funds from your bank to an online casino account because it is widely accepted, trustworthy, safe, and inexpensive! A pretty good package overall!
Before beginning your net banking journey at online casinos make sure that you have learned everything about it – from how to make deposits to how to make withdrawals.